- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
Which Endurance BioBarrier product is used for removing mold and mildew?
The answer is complicated. Both products should be used to remove mold and here is why. Endurance BioBarrier Cleaner Prep cleans the surface and removes all visible traces of mold. The problem is that mold is microscopic, so there is always the chance that cleaning has left trace amounts of mold that can’t be seen but can grow back. That is why after cleaning, it is always recommended to use Endurance BioBarrier as your final step. Endurance BioBarrier covers the surface, even at the microscopic level. With Endurance BioBarrier properly applied, your cleaning is complete, the mold will be removed, and the surface will be protected long-term.