- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
What other precautions can I take to help Endurance BioBarrier do its job?
It is always recommended to keep your environment clean and dry. Mold can only grow in areas where moisture allows and moisture can come from anything such as a leaky pipe, poorly ventilated bathroom, to natural causes like humidity.
Mold Prevention FAQ