- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
Where will I find mold in my home or office?
Mold can be found growing anywhere there is moisture present. For example, in the bathroom or under the kitchen sink are ideal locations for mold and mildew growth because there is always moisture available. Moisture can also grow in your walls and ceilings if you have an aging and leaky roof.