- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
Can I safely remove molds with bleach?
According to the Center for Disease Control, bleach can be used to remove mold but only when mold is in a small area. If bleach is accidentally mixed with ammonia or other cleaning products, it will create toxic fumes that are extremely dangerous to your health. Bleach is bad for the environment, bad for your health, and cannot be used on any surface. Endurance BioBarrier Cleaner Prep is eco-friendly and will not hurt you or your family even while cleaning away mold in the toughest jobs.